How old are you? - 16
When’s your birthday? - March 21
What grade are you in? - Sophomore
What’s your ethnicity? - Vietnamese
Where are you from? - Seattle, Washington
How tall are you? - 4’11”
What sports do you do? - Volleyball (libero), gymnastics, cheer/dance, track and field (hurdles/high jump), basketball. And yah, I try other sports, but these are the main ones that I enjoy/am good at and have done over the years. I consider myself very athletic.
What’s your natural hair color? - Black
What do you use to dye your hair? - L’Oreal Paris Feria brand
What color(s) is your hair? - I’ve dyed it light brown, dark brown, maroon/red so far.
How do you do your make up/what make up do you use? -
- Revlon ColorStay black liquid liner (top lid)
- Revlon ColorStay black crayon liner (bottom waterline)
- L’Oreal Color Chrome Silver Eyeliner (inner eyelid)
- Maybelline Volume Express Colossal mascara
- Naked by Urban Decay
How do you style your hair/cut it? - I shower, then leave my hair to towel for about 15-30 minutes, then I start blowdrying my hair, I switch off flipping my hair upside down and right side up for about 5 minutes. I brush my hair the way I want it then leave it. Sometimes, I straighten it, and I hairspray my bangs in place okay.
What camera do you use? - Canon Rebel t3
How do you pronounce your last name? - Cook like you’re cooking food, y’know.
NOT COCK OR CUC LIKE POOP.
How long have you had your Tumblr? - October 2009
Do you follow back/promote? - Nope
Where do you get the music player? - scmplayer.net
Where did you get your theme? - I customize my own most of the time, but if not, the link to the theme should be on it.
Can I get the link to your theme? - If you ask nicely, I may give it to you.
How many followers do you have? - 4 digits
What do you use to edit pictures? - Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended and Photoscape
What do you use to/how do you make your gifs? - Google it.
*Insert hate here* - Omg I don’t care lol.
What is your daily workout routine? -
- Regular crunches, vertical leg crunches, one sided crunches, crossover crunches, reverse crunches, and bicycle crunches 25 times each.
- V-ups, oblique v-ups, penguin toe taps, candlesticks for 25 times each.
- Plank hold for 2 minutes
- Superman hold for 10 seconds, 10 times
- 50 mason twists
- 100 scissors
- Every other day, I do the Ab Ripper X workout on the P90X system.
- Leg raises, leg kicks, and quad liftsfor 25 times on each leg.
- 25 static lunges on each leg
- Wall sits for 2 minutes
- Squats + pulses, lunges, and side lunges 25 times.
- 25 donkey kicks on each leg
- 50 hip bridges/pelvic thrusts
- 25 flutter kicks
- 25 froggy glute lifts
- 25 leg extensions
Jogging for 10-15 minutes everyday around my neighborhood then I end the workout with over-splitting my right and left legs then I do middle splits on the wall.
And then I drink lots of water and there you go.